Facebook Marketing is one of the most powerful ways to reach your audience online and there are a number of basics you need to know in order to be more effective. For example have you set up your vanity url? This will assist in Search Engine Optimisation for Google and the other search engines, it will help you be found more easily within the Facebook interface and will help you with sharing your page offline. We will discuss this and many other essential tactics for your marketing on Facebook.
This course is for Facebook Page Admins who have experience with managing their page and want to boost their performance on the platform. You will discover secrets that will assist you to advance your knowledge of the network and become more confident there.
Topics covered in this course will include:
• The essential parts of your Facebook business page
• How to optimise your page
• Designing graphics to catch the attention of your audience
• Developing a routine on Facebook in order to be more productive
• Organic targeting
• Running competitions within the rules of Facebook
• Understanding Facebook Insights
• Facebook Ads & the 20% Rule (new thinking around this)
• Creating & Curating relevant content
• Optimising for the Mobile Web
• Competitor analysis
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for small business owners and key personnel who want to boost their presence on Facebook. It is ideal for users who are familiar with the platform and want to improve their effectiveness. The course is designed to bring you to the level of a confident intermediate.
What should I bring to the event?
To gain the most from this course, please bring:
• Your Facebook logins
Where & When?
The course will be held at Island Computer Training, Lewis Road, Killarney on Wednesday 22nd June 2016 from 9am to 1pm.
All course attendees get exclusive access to my Facebook Group where I share tips and updates regularly.