Where: IRD Duhallow, Newmarket, Co. Cork.
When: Monday 28th November 2016
Time: 7pm to 9.30pm
With over 433 million members Globally (and rising) LinkedIn is the largest professional business network in the world. It is the 3rd most used Social Network in Ireland, with 25% of the population having a LinkedIn profile.
As Microsoft recently bought out LinkedIn, the partnership may see the roll out of such things as condensed versions of people’s LinkedIn profiles as identifying badges whenever they are using Word, Excel, Skype, Outlook or other Microsoft products. Forbes says: Based on early clues, you should expect your LinkedIn account to become much more powerful. In short, you need to be getting it right on LinkedIn.
The course will cover the following areas:
- Understanding LinkedIn as a business tool
- Company Pages vs Profiles
- Developing a strong headline that represents you well
- Adding a banner
- Adding Media to your profile
- Setting your own unique URL
- Optimising your profile for search
- Making connection requests correctly
- Growing your connections
- Posting content into the newsfeed
- Publishing articles on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn Groups effectively
- The mobile environment and the LinkedIn App
- An overview of Company Pages
Course attendees will need a LinkedIn profile set up already. Click to join LinkedIn now. Please also ensure that you do not have multiple profiles, for example “one for work and my private one”. This will be talked about further on the course. Also, upload a clear photo to your profile; head and shoulders only. It’s not recommended to include others in this image. The LinkedIn profile photo dimensions and file types currently are 400 by 400 pixels .jpg .png .gif.
How to Reserve your seat: Please contact Louise on 029-60633 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Alternatively, book your place here.